Lehenga choli is famous for its zari work and elegant cut style. Indian women love to wear lehenga choli for different occasions but it is mostly wearable at grand parties, weddings. Bridal lehenga choli is also very much in trend, you can pick the right dress according to your body shape and skin color. Designer lehenga choli with different styles and cut styles can be paired with net choli. If you want trendy look, stay with minimum embellishment lehengas or if you’re looking for classic look you can match lehenga with pair of rotters.
Keep few tips in mind while purchasing lehenga choli:
· According to Body Shape: Always select your dress according to the correct body shape. Although the quality of lehenga choli is that females can carry it easily, but still you don’t want to purchase a dress that makes you feel uncomfortable for entire function. Understand different body shapes such as heavy bottom, heavy top, and hour glass to wear lehenga that suits your personality best.
· Skin Tone: Remember to purchase lehenga choli according to your skin color. Decide the color you’d like to wear and then finally choose the fabric that will look best on your body.
Latest Lehenga Choli Designs
· Bollywood Lehenga Choli: You can try different bollywood lehenga choli styles; it becomes more exciting to wear same dress worn by your favorite celebs. Designer lehenga with beautiful embroidery work, and rich quality fabric such as georgette or net fabric can enhance your looks.
· Bridal Lehenga Choli: Bridal lehengas looks great in traditional colors like maroon, green, yellow or you can go with odd color combinations like white, lemon, peach etc. Bridal lehenga choli are mainly comes in heavy embroidery, thread work, stone work which gives bride an traditional looks that goes well with brides traditional jewelry and makeup.
· Mermaid Cut Lehenga Choli: Mermaid cut style lehenga is famous for its unique design style. Its skirt fits till the knees and then flares out. It is inspired from fish tail evening gowns, and you can wear this outfit in different fabric quality such as chiffon, satin or silk.